At Advanced HealthCare, we take a team approach to your wellness, including family medical doctors, chiropractic physicians, physical therapists, and other health professionals. The following are some of the services and treatments we provide at our Mooresville offices:
- Family Medical Care Our board certified primary care physicians have years of experience and are well trained in handling a wide variety of medical issues. From same day sick visits to school or sports exams, routine health maintenance examinations or management of chronic diseases, the goal of our medical team is to take care of you in a professional and compassionate manner. Although traditional family medicine remains the foundation of our approach to treatment, incorporation of alternative medical therapies, when appropriate, allows us to formulate a plan of care tailored to meet your individual needs.
- Chiropractic Care We provide advanced spinal correction utilizing "state of the art" chiropractic techniques. Never in the history of chiropractic have we been able to provide the level of help and expertise that now exists. These newer correction methods are even safer, more comfortable and more effective than ever before.
- Physical Therapy Musculoskeletal injuries can occur at an time. Whether the mechanism of injury is overuse, sports, exercise, excessive driving or everyday medical attention they can lead to significant functional impairment. The medical science of physical therapy utilizes a variety of non-invasive treatment modalities to help patients with physical limitations, movement disorders, and musculoskeletal pain recover full functional capacity and independence. Our rehabilitation programs are customized to meet each patient's individual needs.
- Massage Therapy Massage is a mechanical stimulation of the tissues by means of rhythically applied pressure and stretching. The goals of our massage therapists are to maintain the muscle flexibility, induce pain relief, reduce trigger points, and relieve stress in a relaxing and professional atmosphere.
- Prescriptive Nutrition and Fitness A comprehensive physician monitored weight management program. The physicians and staff at Advanced Healthcare are focused on helping patients achieve long-term weight management by combining nutritional education, cardiovascular exercise, and a one-on-one weight-training program. We have formulated a comprehensive medically based regimen comprised of ongoing medical analysis, nutrition classes, high nutrient supplements, vitamins, physical exercise and, when appropriate, prescription medications. We believe that this approach is the only viable option if your goal is to achieve long-term weight loss and improved health.
- Onsite Fitness Center Conveniently located on the second floor of our building, Gold's Gym offers excellent fitness and exercise facilities, and opportunies to take an active role in staying fit and well.